1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one going to get one!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bradlamby, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Bradlamby

Bradlamby Junior Member

Is any one planing on getting a new plow truck for next year? get one of these bad boys.

Attached Files:

2. moose__72

moose__72 Junior Member

Supposedly the boss plans to get one. If he does I'll keep you posted.
  3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

they look like they would be alot of fun to drive but the price is alittle steep. Since the bed is 5 ft off the ground it would be a pain to try and lift anything that high. Anyone have a spare $120,000 they dont need. ?
  4. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Sort of equivalent to putting a plow on an Escalade.
  5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

for us guys in the landscape business i couldnt see justifying getting a truck like that. sure you can tow a lot with it, but the bed serves no purpose what so ever. be better off getting a nice Ih or ford dump/flat bed for the money. it would be badass to have but i cant see buying one.
  6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I got two of them this year, needed a tax write off. :rolleyes:

I dont like them, If you want you can have one :jester:
  7. they are a great truck. fun to drive but cant tow that much its only a bumper ball (9000lbs)there is no frame mount hitch. thats the only draw back. but man is it one H@LL of a truck to drive throgh 3 feet of mud. :yow!:
  8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

jay leno already bought one
  9. n1alx

n1alx Junior Member

I don't think he bought one, he was just asked to drive one for Motor Trend I believe. I just read the article.

This one seems more economical: