1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one from southern ontario?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Alpha Property, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

hello all, i'm looking for someone in southern Ontario, in Niagara, that would be interested in taking care of plowing a medium sized church parking lot for me. I cut the lawn there and am planning on just going 20ish residential driveways in my area with a blower this year, i can't justify the price of a plow and all the extra insurance to take care of this one lot. The church is in fonthill near cambouro road, and has a lot of wealthy patrons. i'm not sure yet what the contract was worth last year but i can find out, but i don't think is anywhere near the $5000 it would cost even for me to rent a skid steer and leave it on site lol
  2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

GMC driver or Derek Broerse might be interested. I know they lurk around here at times. If not them PM me and I can give you a contact name.
  3. lumps

lumps Senior Member

I would, but the border crossing costs would kill me. :D