1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any One Else Find?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JPMAKO, Dec 20, 2005.

1. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Any one else find that they are booked and that when you get new calls the price goes up?
    I have signed up approximately 25 new residential over the last week and a half, and have given them higher prices due to the fact that my schedule is booked. With three trucks and one sub we are about at our limit. I am by no means complaining it's just scary if we get a big storm.
    Most of the driveways that I have looked at I know people in my area would charge $25.00 - $30.00 I am bidding $35.00 - $45.00 and most of them are going seasonal contracts for around $400.00. Maybe all the snow we had last year has a major part in that. I remember Paul form Paponte and I had a thread going about how hard it was to get people to sign up for a seasonal contracts last year. This year is a totally different animal. I went from having 40 Seasonal to about 75 this year. Anybody else experiencing this change in the way people want to pay?

Jason

2. JTW

JTW Senior Member

I wish. cheap bastards

3. RayGauthier

RayGauthier Member

good for ya

Good for you!!! Good to see that your do great!!
    Not the same here I look'en all over trying to get more work . The contracts I do have they think I am god but dam hard to find more !!
    If you have any idea's please e mail me or post .
    Thanks

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

There's that old saying " Theres always room for one more at the table " or "I didn't realy want it but the price was to good not to take it" payup