1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any of your trucks do this?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KATTRANSPORT, Dec 23, 2007.

KATTRANSPORT Senior Member

Hope the picture works

limo tow.jpg
  2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I hear that they work well with a 20 foot pusher! :eek:
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That's Grandviews rig on the trailer. He just ordered it the other day after all the $$ he's made off all the snow he has had this yr.:nod:
  4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Are you asking if any of our trucks could pull that or if we pull limos around? Could it, no problem. Do I pull limos around, all the time :p

I'd plow with a limo. Just saw a lifted Chev dually limo yesterday. Thing was sitting on 40's
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2007

lol I know its kinda off topic but I thought it was a cool picture
  6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, that's my new driveway rig! Good short wheelbase, nice cheap beater like that!! Brand new 9'6" XV blade for it
  7. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Thjat is pretty cool looking. It looks like the 08 F450. I think that can pull over 30k. I wish i had that to plow with.
  8. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

I'd take the truck. I saw a limo like that during one of the snow storms driving down the road. Wonder how well they do in the snow? This one seemed to be going ok but it was a flat main road that wasn't badly snow covered.
  9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

rig looks nice....usually see them on landolls if theyre being towed distances
  10. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I haven't pulled a limo, but we have a 30' and 45' gooseneck flatbeds that we run freight, enclosed trailers, and cars on. I need to start taking pics of my big loads.

The truck broke something in the rear end on highway 95 north of baltimore. The towing company charged my customer 1050 cash to tow the truck 6 miles with a landoll to the maryland house weigh station. Anyone else think thats highway robbery?
  12. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I put a slip and slide covered with FF, and it slides right into the hot tub filled with the ladies !
  13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

being in the towing biz....yes that is i know thats a special vehicle but nothing a medium duty wrecker couldnt handle so even and police call with a med duty six miles for that should be less than half that

If I got 1k for every 6 mile landoll run or anything run I could retire.
  15. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

Typical, ford pullin a chevy wesport

sorry, just had to :p