1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any of your accounts on a payment plan?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnowMan4U, Feb 13, 2006.

1. SnowMan4U

SnowMan4U Member

Of all the accounts I have this year (My first year plowing BTW) I have one lady that's having a hard time paying here entire bill. Do any of you guys offer a payment plan for folks to help them through the winter? If so, what kind of interest are we talking here...if any?:D
  2. No payment plans.. but if it's a good customer, letting them "slide" a little bit doesn't hurt (unless you are in financial trouble) and is remembered by the customer later. Everyone has hard times in their life one time or another. Helping out a good customer is definetly going to work in your favor in the long run. Obviously they are attempting to pay you, so I'd let it slide a little and hope that it benefits you in the long run.
  3. imdawrlus

imdawrlus Member

i agree....only if its a good customer that you trust
  4. Mainiac

Mainiac Member

I do let a few pay when they can, good hearted people in a bind with cash.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

For my commercials i do 5 payments. When i did driveways 3 payments when you sign, Jan 1st and Mar. 1st.