1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any of you guys in Worcester Mass area need help tomorrow??

Discussion in 'Networking' started by johntwist, Feb 28, 2005.

1. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

It looks like once again the dreaded rain/snow line is going to screw me out of a nice marathon plow session.

If there are any of you "out west" of Route 95 who are going to be enjoying the 12" of snow you're probably going to get but need a sub, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! I am right off Route 495 and can be out that way in no time, Worcester, Marlboro, where ever. I need some dough!!! I'm willing to take a ride to get it!

I'll be checking my email constantly throughout this storm so if you need a hand, just email me and I'll get back to you right away. I'm at jmc65@comcast.net

2. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

Alright, I'll take that as a "no". :(
  3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Hey twister,
    Hope you get something going out there. I know it's been a dry month of Feb. for me in this area. Hopefully March will bring a couple pushes with it. Good luck.