1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any ny 'ers doing the snirt run??????????

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Mar 11, 2010.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

shout out if ya are????????/

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

where and when?

3. IPLOWSNO

dam i think its april 10 at barnes corners,

ill check for sure, but if ya want to know what it is, its basically the atv open season so you'll have around 5000 atvs up there riding the snow and dirt snowmobile trails, like a poker run i beleive

4. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

If it is above 50 and/ or not raining too hard I will probably go if all goes well. I went one year and it was like 34 degrees and I almost froze to death even dressed well with a rain suit on. Once you get wet it is no fun being cold. I also have to get a winch on my machine, I am ordering it this weekend.

5. IPLOWSNO

let me know clint? do you know john lewis from lewis atv, stop in and order it from him

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am not sure if I am gonna make it or not haha. 3 hours away :eek:

7. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

8. keitha

keitha Senior Member

9. IPLOWSNO

thats cool clint good price too,

thanks for the link keith

10. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

If all goes well and there is no call for big rain I will be going. A friend at work rides with a bunch of correction officers. One of the has a camp up there so we will park there to avoid the congestion of parking.