1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any North East Ohio Contractors looking for help?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Sweetpete, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I figured I'd start this thread and throw my hat in the ring. If anyone else wants to jump in, feel free to leave your info!!

Pete O
    216-244-5273 (nextel cell)
    04 F250 w/ 7.5 Meyer steel

I'm pretty much available at all times, due to the fact that I own my business, so I can set my own schedule....typically

Let me know if anyone needs a hand pushing this season. BTW, I'm on the westside.

2. fortywinks

fortywinks Member
    from NE OH

SweetPete,
    I am new to the business, also westside. Will be bidding on a job within the next 2-3 weeks. Will keep you posted as I would require some info from you prior to my bidding.

40 winks

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

No Problem. I'm just sending out feelers right now to see if anyone's looking for help. Hope your bid works out.

Pete

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Need help or Sub work

I am almost filled for my list for this season, but if anyone needs to sub anything out, or is in a jam down the road. Give me a call 24 hours a day, cause if its snowing then I am not sleeping. 419-290-0230. aaron . cleveland