1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any new truck programs coming out/

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by david-nh, Mar 5, 2003.

1. david-nh

david-nh Member

hello all well so far i have gone to three dodge dealerships to look at and price a new 2500 hd the only program now is 1500 rebate i think i may wait and see if a better program interest rate ect comes out i will be buying before this fall so iam in no big rush at least i have looked at plenty of them and drove them as well now i will see if the prgrams change who knows i may have to get a chevy or ford lollllllll david n.h. allmost forgot of course i asked the sales people at the dodge stores about upcoming programs not sure if they gave me bs but they said they dont know what the next programs on the 2500 hd,s will be

Last edited: Mar 5, 2003
  2. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Dave-nh, I would not wait too long because generally there are no incentives on the HD's. However due to sluggish sales they are giving the $1500 cash back in our area but I don't think it will last forever. Also if you have a CDL drivers license you will get another $300 back.