1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any New Straight Poly-X Out There?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by blmc5150, Aug 19, 2014.

1. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

Wondering if there is any Straight Poly-X blades left out there that any dealers have left over. Looking for new, not used and 9'. Probably a long shot, but figured I'd check.
  2. LON

LON Senior Member

don't have that size
  3. BoondockerEquip

BoondockerEquip Junior Member

I am a plow dealer in NY and I have access to a left over 8' Fisher X Blade poly that will have a 2-year warranty from Fisher. It is deemed to have "shipping damage" from being stored and moved around for the past couple of years. I can send pictures if you like. I just need an email address or cell phone number. Do you need the entire set up or just the off truck unit? Is this something you would be willing to pay for shipping or would you make the trip?

(315) 868-0548