1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any mud freaks here?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, May 24, 2011.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

this is probably the most unique thread i've ever posted. you will not see me applying fluid film to anything in the following pictures... shocking i know... instead this thread is being put together by me for the folks over at www.godeepmud.com as a way to say thank you:salute: to everyone involved with fluid film from dano and joy to bob over at kellsport for jumping on the go deep bandwagon and helping to sponsor this seasons eventsThumbs Up the following pictures were taken sunday at go deeps spring "muddervention" 2011 "because you need it"

IMG_5066.JPG

IMG_5065.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5069.JPG

IMG_5070.JPG

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

remember, the deeper you go the better it gets:cool:

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5213.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_5261.JPG

IMG_5263.JPG

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

to help say thanks and show their gratitude the godeep crew got as many ppl as were willing to be photographed together for a picture in their new ff hats... courtesy of everyones favorite sponsor... in front of me is the owner of godeepmud and that little guy on the left is a proud member of a family of 3 generations of mud freaks and soon to be ff soldiers:D

IMG_5409.JPG

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like fun. Thanks Joy and Dano:waving:

5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I just wish we could have been there! That looks like it was a whole lot of fun!