1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any mail order/internet suppliers for parts

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by RLM, Nov 8, 2014.

1. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

We have some broken springs I need to find to replace, & buy the tool to do so. The local guy I called never got back to me last time when I called about parts. I tried CPW they have blocks & cutting edges, so I ordered blocks from them.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I thought all CAT dealers are artic dealers. Least in my area they are.
    Have you tried there website, locate dealers in your area?
  3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

They list another contractor as the rep for my area. I tried to buy new shoes from him LAST season...still waiting on pricing & availability from him. Shoes have been repaired, I cant repair broken/missing springs.
  4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

The exact same thing is happening to me here, frustrating ....
  6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

not all dealers are good dealers and be care of CPW, I hear the like knock off parts.
  7. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I sold my sectionals as im no longer plowing. I had to replace my springs also and still have the tool if you need it. Not sure if it matters but my pusher was a 14HD. I think $15 should cover the shipping if youd like it...
  8. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I sent you a pm