1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any know what this is worth? Spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Jray3369, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

http://community.webshots.com/album/525087161IhJiTI

Hi-Way model Super P slat spreader has 10.5hp Briggs & Stratton motor electric start/throttle/clutch. Has the in cab controller and Wires. Has standard tail chute. Item has been repainted. New bearings installed. Works Good. All it needs is a Battery, Depending on final price I will get a battery for it. I have an Optima Yellow Top Battery on hand and maybe we can work some thing out. Item was bought with the intent of placing it in our dump but we decided to put a plow on my personal truck as the dump truck with a plow didn't work out for this year. This item is for pick up only due to its size. We will be able to help load it with a loader. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank You for looking at my auction and Happy Bidding. Happy Holidays to all.

Dimensions are as followed: V-Box Only, 5' w x 8' l x 3.5' h & 9.5' l with chute

Chute: Below base of V-Box to Spinner 27"

We are the second owners and know the first owners as friends, Spreader was bought new for around $5300 we were told.

We have the bill of sale, and MANUFACTURED BY HIGHWAY EQUIPMENT COMPANY Cedar Rapids, IA U.S.A. Model: 8-SUPER P

The Spreader is not that old, I don’t know for sure but i would say with in 5 yrs?

I have a few people who want to buy it and i dont know what to sell it for, Any help would be nice Thanks

2. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

Isn't this on ebay? Doesn't look to bad though

3. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

What Size Truck Is Your Personal Truck

4. jackrusselfire

jackrusselfire Junior Member

It sounds like Hey Guy's Want To Buy This make an offer. You should list it on Ebay or in another section of plowsite.:dizzy:

5. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

Yeah its on ebay. I did not want to promote it as mine so I didn’t post the link. I have a bunch of people watching it and they want to buy it now and want me to end the auction early for them but I have no clue what it is worth. That’s why i put it on ebay. But some extra money before Christmas and to get this thing out of my yard before Christmas eve would really be nice. So I was wondering if you would be able to help me out? My Personal truck is the Red F350 in the pictures in the first link. Well let me know if you would Thanks Jordan

6. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member

I bought a regular model P a month ago, but it is a 1995 model. Same thing though really, just a little smaller. I have the same controls and wiring. Mine has the 8.5 B&S motor though.
    I bought it for $1500. Well worth it in my opinion.
    If everything works like it should, I would guess $2500 to $3000 would be a good price.
    JMHO

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  7. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

Thank You Honestly Thank You, Jordan