1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any Interest: Western Ultramount 7' 6" Poly Plow?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brown, Nov 28, 2008.

1. brown

brown Junior Member

I've been looking for a few pieces to set up a '99 F250 to run as a backup for my other trucks with ultramounts. I keep running across a Western Ultramount 7'6" Poly straight blade and setup for the truck. I'm not interested in the plow, but the guy wants it sold as a package. I was trying to see if it would be worth my time and fuel to drive the 4 hours (one way) and just pickup the whole plow. I would then sell just the blade setup and keep the truck side equipment. Any interest or thoughts on what it would be worth? I'm guessing the price would be $2500 or less. It a 2003 model that was used for 3 years and has been sitting for the past 2. I've only seen photos, but it looks clean. Any thoughts would be helpful.