1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any interest in a brand new cab enclosure?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest in a cab enclosure we bought last year for a New Holland skid steer. Its just the door only, comes with wiper motor assembly, locking door handle. We paid around 700 bucks for it. Its never been used! We are upgrading to a newer BobCat or CAT. This fits many different styles of New Holland and some JohnDeer's. Its beats spending 1600 for just a door from the dealer. PM me if interested. We installed it onto the skid steer just to show you what it looks like, we didnt even install the wiper motor but you'll get the idea. The dealer wouldn't give us squat for the door so I decided to sell it separate. This isn't the "soft cab" enclosure's that are on ebay, this one has scratch resistant lexan (which is shatter proof), locking door handle w/key and wiper assembly. Asking 600.00 and buyer pays shipping.

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

hi brian,
    hate to ask this but can you get a pic so i can see it's dimensions and the mount...i need one NH door bad,
    steve
    PS or some part number... i think it will fit but want to make sure