1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any info Greatly Appreciated. Please help.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Mattwnh, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Mattwnh

Mattwnh Junior Member
    from NH

I am looking at a plow. I need some help on the wiring.

I have an IS Module and I have 3 sets of plugs on the truck and all that wiring is correct. (1 plug power for motor, 1 plug for lights, and 1 plug for plow control)

On the plow there is just what looks to be an 11 pin connector and a the battery terminal power plug.

Now my question is ... Is there a way to conver the plow over to the 3 plug system?

Any help would be greatly apprecaited. I need to get this don as soon as possible before snow flies
  2. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Hey man, what you need is fisher part #26358 for a v plow or 26359 for a straight plow. I just did a 3 plug conversion on my sehp pump and it was a very simple plug in deal. The new harness will come with the instructions too. Total cost was about $45. To the best of my knowledge your 11 pin harness will still operate the lights normally - i could be wrong on tha that and i'm sure someone here will correct me if i am. Good luck
  3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

You need a vehicle controll harness either straight-26345 for $190,or Vplow(which ever you have)26346,you also need a plow controll harness 26359 around $50 and you will also need a light harness kit for the old lights 26347 $100 OR the new Intensifier lights $240.
    I usually sell the customers old lights which offsets the cost of the new ones which are far better than the old.