1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any ideas?

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by chirocoops, Sep 29, 2009.

1. chirocoops

chirocoops Junior Member

Looking for ideas ........I have a pre-1998 arctic plow where the pump fits under the hood. The current vehicle I would like to put it on is a 2005 1500 Dodge 1/2 ton.
    My questions are any ideas for modifications for a mounting subframe/ lift frame and ideas to mount the pump on the lift frame........open to options........Arctic says Im looking at 4000 plus for new liftframe and new cylinder mounting brackets etc........thanks in advance

2. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

This section is for the Artic snow pusher not the plow.

3. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Actually,its for both......

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

''Actually,its for both......'' u smoke'n' something or are u confused ???

This section is for the Artic snow pusher not the plow. that right's correct except for the spelling

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=76046 read here

5. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

No i'm not smoking anything but if you read thru the forum history it goes back to 2006 and started with Arctic snow plows out of London Ontario

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

hey thats pretty good i will have to give u credit for that..............im not sure when they changed forums( could have done better) but this is now http://www.arcticsnowandice.com/ but maybe its my turn to smoke .............

7. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Its all good no worries here

To the origional poster I'll send you a PM when you get enough posts on a site to direct you to that users with arctics are more active and can help you better

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  8. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Lets not fight or small technicalities .........:D :drinkup:

9. nexcorp

nexcorp Junior Member
    from midwest

Arctic Snow and Ice is different though. Its ( the sectional pusher with hinged sides) made in Frankfort Illinois, and is primarily for use on skid steers, loaders etc and not street vehicles. They should have their own unique forums, and this one is called Arctic Snow and Ice, which indicates that regardless of where it started, it should be for the company that actually goes by that name. Just my opinion.