1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any ideas 96 polaris with blade

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by goodlivin33, Nov 7, 2010.

1. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

I have a 96 Polaris with a 50 inch blade and have about 3000 in it. I thought it would help with walks and all but when it comes down to it i don't have time to mess with it when it snows and when i head out at 2a.m. the streets are not plowed and with trailer in tow its the tail wagging the dog effect...any ideas...keep it or sell it? how do you guys use them and do they make you money and save time? any help would be appreciated thanks
  2. Holland

Holland Senior Member

I dont take mine with when i plow. A trailer just gets in the way and the driveways i do are spread apart in town. not worth it by the time i drop the tailgate, drop the ramps, unstrap, unload, plow and reload. i can shovel the walk in less time. The fourwheeler is mostly personal use.
  3. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

thanks im justified

i have a 96 polaris 500 explorer with new tires new 50 blade with manual lift system asking 3000.00