1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any idea what this fits???

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by snowandgo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

What do you need it to fit?:)

Do you want to get rid of it?

3. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

I'm having a hard time seeing the pictures, but I believe it's an obsolte mount from a 1999-2000 Ford superduty 250/350. Where's the pushbar???

4. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

I have the pushbar. I was hoping it fit a 93 Ford.

How old of a truck will a 97 Ford mount fit?

5. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

I think sharpcut is right. it looks fairly familiar for a 99 and up superduty. can you use this mount or are you looking to get rid of it?

6. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

I think it's a 31035 Ford mount. No longer available. Fits 1999-2000 according to Blizzard, Foed frames go 1980-1991, 1992-1998, if i remember correctly. Ford was always playing with the width of the trucks. i believe you will need a frame mount from 1 generation earlier than you have. Your mount nay actually work till 2004, i know for sure around thanksgiving in 2004, Ford made a frame change.

7. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

I have the mount you need and you have the mount i need! trade?
    mine is for 97 ford I need 99 ford.How wide is the push bar from end plate to end plate? can you find any #'s mine are on push bar.ken 314-565-0355

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  8. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

bump
    bump