1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any help ?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ultimateinc, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

ok i know it's been brought up in other threads, but was looking to get some input.i put 285's on a 2000 2500 last spring so this winter when came time to put the plows on i was rubbing the fender bad. so i cranked the torsions up ,and it was WAY to rough(without the plow on) so i replaced the torsion keys but still had to crank the bars up.i think the keys just game me more travel way and that it should i get timbrens? will that get rid of the rough ride? or atlest let me not crank them all the way up ? honestly, i know a fair amount about trucks but never heard of timbrens till this site any 1 know where i can get them cause im not sure what they actually do ?? thanks