1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any help would be great!!!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by elmo1537, Jan 2, 2006.

1. elmo1537

elmo1537 Senior Member

The last time I was out plowing i wanted to push half of a small pile across a parking lot. Well i pushed into the pile my blade was straight and then all of a sudden it just angled all of the way to the left like i had put to much pressure on the cylinder or something, ever since then it seems to be reacting a little slower and it doesnt ever stay where i set it. Any ideas? The plow is a western 8' pro with the unimount if that makes a difference.
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

could be a couple of things,

Pilot operated check valve stuck open, bad valve stem seat, damaged o-rings in cross over relief valve just to start.

Your best bet is to go to the link below, skip to the middle where the trouble shooting guide starts and try and match what exactly your plow is doing with what is listed and go from there. Print the guide though and take it out to the garage with you while your troubleshooting and doing your repairs.