Snow Plowing Forum banner

any guys in northern virginia beware of alliance truck bodies and repair

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rc2505 
#1 ·
alliance just put a new western plow on my new f250 and boy do they need to learn how to do a better job, wires are all over the place they put screw holes in my dash board for the little holder for the hand control and did not even ask me if and wherre i wanted the holder at, on the newer f250's the rock graud under the front bumper i told them take it off and what do they do cut 2 pieces out for the ultra mount and did not even make clean cut, i am pretty anal about my truck i keep i washed and clean first new truck i have ever bought first thing see is grease on my drivers door above the door handle and trash inside what ever you guys do dont get them to do any work for you

#3 ·
i am fine with a little greasse the big problem is loose wires and bolts i got it in a package deal with the dealer there were trying to move the truck the misdrilled a feww holes in the dash board to mount the controller and mechanic was sloppy i have been a diesel mechanic for the last 4 years for tthe goverrnment and grew up around trucks and snow removal and when ever i go to work on something at least make clean cuts and put it together better then when it came through the door, but dealer is at falt too

#4 ·
Take your case to management. All companies carry insurance for a reason. Make them replace anything they screwed up and call it good. If they make it right by you, then you should afford them another shot at your business. If they don't, well then I guess I would take them to court, and let everyone I see, know what kind of business they run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.