1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any Good Snow Plow Guide Markers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fordtruck661, Dec 10, 2014.

1. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

Hey Guys

I cant seem to find a good visible snow plow markers. I like the look of the cheap orange ones I have now. But every year I have to buy new ones because they end up breaking off at the bottom. I just put a new set on this year and I went out plowing one time hit a low branch and it is already loose. :angry:

So I want to know what plow markers you have had good luck with.

These are the ones I have now

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

The ones with cable inside. The set I'm using is 14 yer old, bushes tree branches under mailboxes ,
    They just keep going

You can bend them to line up with your corner too
  3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Winter equipment sells decent ones.

The ones you have are crap.
  4. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

My Westerns are original - seven years old now
  5. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

i make and sell these heavy duty

check out my thread in equipment forsale for prices and contact info
    thats not finished in the pics there but almost done..i sell the 24" for 20 dollars and 5 for shipping in usa
    they are some what flexable but heavy duty..if they do bend the metal inside can be bent back up..thicker 3/8 threaded rode on bottom..i sell them around locally the guys love em...they are heavy but these wont snap..

IMG706 (1).jpg
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014