1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any feedback on Blizzard straight blades?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Metro Lawn, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I just ordered 2 straight blades from my mower dealer. He is a new Blizzard dealer and I thought I would give them a try. I have a 800 and an 860 coming. I would love to try the 810, but with the fleet size and number of drivers I don't want to have just anyone using it. Is there any issues with the straight baldes?

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

No issues. A very good choice of plow. Get Wide Get Blizzard :yow!:

3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Hey Metro,
    I have the 760LT, no issues, love it. It really rolls the snow nicely even without a deflector. They seem to have some pretty sharp engineers over there. Good luck with the new pushers.

Buck

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Up North, where did you buy your Blizzard blades from?

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Tree Farmer Sales here in Bemidji, they changed their name to Bemidji Outdoor Power now. Very good service so far and the price was very good as well. I just saw a banner up on their building advertising $2605, I think that's the 760LT installed.

Buck

6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

John, where is their a blizzard dealer around here? only one I know of is out in troy.

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Pro Mower in Warren. Hoover n/o 9 Mile corner of Tienken St.

8. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

right on. I was just wondering cause im curious like that. lol. john, it sounds like you guys are going to be busy all season

9. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

I have the 760LT as well. Used it all last year on a few small lots. These things are tough and they really do roll the snow off far to the side when windrowing.