1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any experience with Trammel Crow?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Alan, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Seems like I've seen Trammel Crow come up in discussions before, but search only got me one hit and that thread only mentioned the name. They are handling work in this area now.

As of last year they were handling snow removal, via subcontractors (maybe independant contractors would be more appropriate terminaology) for Key Bank branches. From what I saw at the local branch they sure weren't too concerned with quality of the sites.

I'm debating going after the branch in my town. Any input about experiences working for these folks would be appreciated.

2. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Alan,

All I can say is what I have heard..... not having any direct experience with Trammel Crow myself.

Everything I have heard has been good... but don't base your decision on my word.

3. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

I work for a property management firm; we have Key Bank as a tenant. I think it's only been a few years since Key subcontracted out their real estate work to Trammel Crow, but we've never had a problem collecting rent, common area charges, etc. Have not dealt with them regarding snow removal, but they are a top class company, so I don't think you will be screwed.

I think it would be a good contract.