1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any Experience with Recon 90 watt Hidden Strobes

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by CMD, Dec 1, 2010.

1. CMD

CMD Member
    from Maine

Waiting for new truck to arrive . In the past I have used Federal Signal hidden strobes , four corners installed have cost me around $600 with just the on/off switch ..no pattern variation .

I have a new supplier that is reccomending Recon 90 hidden strobe package , with controller for patterns installed for $700 .

Anybody with experience as to how they hold up ?

2. They charge that much for an install!!!! I should start doing lights lol n I know a few people with them never any had any problems

3. CMD

CMD Member
    from Maine

thats material and labor together

4. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

I pay under 200$ for mine and did the install myself. I got the kit from stobenmore they r easy to do need about an 1 hr todo. Save some money do it ur self

5. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

6. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Take a drive down to me. Four corner strobes installed for $450. That's 90 Watts and weatherproof connections! I'm still working on final pricing but LED Hideaways are going to be around $550 installed. For $700 you can come here and get corner strobes and a Mag mount Mini-Pinnacle! LOL.

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

theres a guy in Chicago area doin 4 corners installed for 300.00

8. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Agreed, you can get a 90 watt kit installed for much less with us too. That would run about 220.00 and include all wire, fuse holders, and connectors. Where in Maine are you as we may have someone in that area to send you to.