1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any boss or snow equip dealers offer finance plans?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Of course we need more equipment this year, as every year we do.

Im looking at 2-3 bulk spreaders, at least a 9'2" V xt and 8' 2 V plow, a skid steer, 3 snow throwers, 50" blower for the front of our little tractor and another 10' push box :/

I dont want to spend a dime right now if i can help it for plows, boxes etc.

I see western and fisher have 90$ down and no payments for 90 day deals already.. why?

Why doesnt boss have anything in the liking?

Id be thrilled to be able to add equipment and have a 90 day buffer. We're buying an extra truck, a CAT skid steer finally and all of the little equipment like this is still 15k+.

Anyone know of any companies that offer something like a deferred finance or 0% deals?

I mean even the CAT skid is going to be 0% for 36 or 1.9% for 48 whichever i decide, i like the 0% so probably going that route.

2. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Try Sheffield Financial at sheffieldfinancial.com
    They provide financing for specific vehicle items like plows, and will send the check straight to your local dealer provided they are approved though them as well.

3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Yes, we use Sheffield,have for a long time good company to deal with

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

TD Banks Yardcard. Designed for this kind of equipment purchases. Have a number of repayment plans. Lately their rates have been a little better then Sheffield