1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any body plowed

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dutchman, Jan 19, 2007.

1. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

Hi Guys,

this was a nice tease but did any of you guys plowed????:salute:

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

I will plow 10 of my 68 driveways as soon as this tease is finished (west of Boston) :bluebounc

3. dutchman

dutchman Senior Member

we hat less than a Inch

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I hit the commercials, and I may scrape a few driveways if the pile by the road is troublesome enough. Otherwise, the driveways aren't needing it

5. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

we got less than an inch here, still did my driveway though, i couldnt resist...oh well, im gonna just keep hoping for more one of these weekends when im home from school and can actually plow

6. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

snow

I got 6'' in my area(iowa) last weekend and are getting 4-8 again this weekend.

7. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

LoL I did my driveway too!!!!! I couldnb't help myself. It's like having a toy with no batteries then finally getting them...

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah i did the commercials not the driveways.

9. all seasons

all seasons Member

We got out and salted at least and I can say it sure felt good to get a chance at some snow even though I didnt drop a blade, although I got a chuckle at all the no name side job bobs pushin 3/4 of an inch,we are all hungry I guess.

10. KHB

KHB Member

While driving around the wallingford-durham area I had never seen so many trucks with plows and sanders. You would think that a blizzard was coming..lol. I didn't even take the truck out of the garage. This season so far is like the Dunkin Donut commerical with one flake of snow and the truck waiting for it..:p

11. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

just got in. 3 inches now, more for laterpayup

12. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Where you go to school?

13. bamaa

bamaa Junior Member
    from NH

I am North of Concord 1/2 " salted Commercial only.

14. Rowski

Rowski Senior Member

So far... Three full plows in December. One and a half plows in January.

Will get another full plow this weekend.

Derek

15. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

Went out this morning and salted a whopping half of my route. Didn't drop the blade once.
    It was more ice than anything.

16. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

more of salt sand event

17. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Havent plowed this season yet.

Salted 5 times, however other guys 20miles from me have salted 22times. WEIRD

18. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

We did commercials, the private roads and some steep driveways alonf with a fair amount of spreading. Overall it wasn't a bad little storm. Got just over an inch here. If nothing else it got the trucks out working, tested the routes (lot of changes this year) and made a little money.

19. Scottish Lscape

Scottish Lscape Member

2 commercial sidewalks. broomed them and put down calcium. This season stinks!

20. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

we probably had like an inch and a half, did all commercials and sanded them...i guess there a chance for a substantial snow storm for the end of next week. I guess there close to guaranteeing a light snowfall, but there is a chance for the first potent storm of the season.