1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any body need a V spreader

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by itsgottobegreen, Mar 31, 2004.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I have a friend with a Swenson 8 foot v spreader. He needs to sell asap to pay off the bank on the truck. He bought it used with the truck. We think its a 1997 model. He paid $1000 for it 2 years ago and never used it. Its been in a barn just sitting. Its got some rust, but it works. He needs $750 for it. Please let me know thanks.
  2. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

3. Mustang

Mustang Member
    from NY

4. North Country

North Country Senior Member

itsgottobegreen - I just sent you a PM - micahel
  5. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

is the salter sold yet
  6. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Its been a while since I was here. But he still has it. He thought he got it sold, but the guy ended up jerking him around. So who ever calls him first and brings $750 cash gets it.

1 410 795 4264 ask for Phil, tell him William sent you. Or he won't return your calls on it.
  8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member