1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any body alive still?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Jaw, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

Hows the summer been? I had been working on truck's engine. still have more to go, thinking of sanding the plow and paint it again as last time it was painted 7 years ago!

I am thinking of lights on truck for something better, flashing light for the top.. and new tires the two in back are near worn down than ones on front still look new. am't sure if should just get two new ones for the back...

yeah need other plow truck!

:drinkup: is it snowing yet?!
  2. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

We're still here. Working on my 70 K20. getting drum brakes off and newer discs on it. Then getting the plow mounted and strobes and then we'll be good to go!
  3. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Still here

Just looking to get geared up for the new season. Got to pick up some new equipment and start contactin clients. What happened to my SUMMER OFF? :angry: