1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any 7700 F-150's out there?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by beverlylawncare, Dec 2, 2003.

1. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

I bought a 2001 F-150 7700 package and am getting ready to put a Meyer's 7.5 Poly on it. Anyone else have a 7700 with a plow? If so, what kind and was it difficult to install? I'm throwing a SnowEx 1075 on the back. Here's the truck before, I hope to have the mounting bracket this week and I'll add the after pics soon.

ford driver.jpg

2. Hiwire

Hiwire Member

I have a 2000 #7700. It is the regular cab with the 5.4L, L/S rear axle and all the interior bells and whistles. I LOVE the truck. This will be my 3rd season plowing with it. I dont plow very much with it but i have done a lot of plowing in the past with other trucks and this has been one of the better trucks i have plowed with. I had the Fisher RD 7'6" plow put on it and it handles it like a champ. I am going to put a set of timbrens on the front this week. I think that will probably finish it off just right.