1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Antonio Carraro

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Schuley, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

My search for the perfect machine for "our business" continues.... I'm in need of a compact machine, higher horsepower for a blower, but I want the versitility of implements on front & back. I've looked at deere 1445's, 2305's, the Ventrac's, Trackless/Holder vehicles....etc. I recently came across the Antonio Carraro Tractors. They have a bi-directional feature, which I like. But can't come up with a whole lot of info on them.... but what I DO find has all been positive. Feedback anyone? Here's a link to their site.... http://www.antoniocarraro.it/dynamic/home.php?

2. leon

leon Senior Member

tractor shopping

You should also look at the Ferrari articulated tractors from www.ferrari-tractors.com in California as you will be spending less money and have a 4 wheel drive articulated vehicle with dual implement capability and an enclosed cab if desired.

The Fort tracked tractor and the Goldoni 4 wheel drive articulated tractors are also worth looking at as an option. The forts are nice as they are low profile and the tracks provide very low ground pressure with excellent traction.