1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ilhmt, Jan 13, 2004.

1. ilhmt

ilhmt Member

Well, looked at the forecast again for the next several days and there is no snow predicted in Central Illinois. Here it is the midle of January and we have yet this season to have a plowable snowfall!! :realmad:
  2. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

had one plowable snowfall. im really getting sick of this and no snow what is going on. I wish i would snow i could really use the money.
  3. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

It is not over until it's over...... This could be a great time to start working on the Spring campaign for all of us LCO's :D

GO New England !!!! Beat the Colts !!!!! :eek:
  4. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I feel your pain, 1 plowable, two saltings. Il/Wi border:(
  5. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

I can't believe you said that nasty P word Kipcom...ashamed of you!

Nothing in the forecast for the next 10-15 days for snow either fellas....doesn't look that good! February usually brings the good snows...got to keep faith.

GO COLTS !!

Hi 38 F
    Lo 28 F On Wednesday rain is likely by midday and a few snow showers are likely by 6pm but only minor accumulations are expected.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2004
  6. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Plowed one 3"snow in mid-december. That has been it for the year, not even a salt run.:cry: I just hope the saying "the best things come to those who wait" is true. That and faith is all I have to go on. Just like the rest of you, I could really use the payup
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

For the last 3 previous years, I never got to plow until late January. This year so far, I've plowed 6 times!:D Hopefully you guys get some soon!:waving:
  9. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

i have plowed three times 2 good storms 12"+ and once monday barely an inch but a few people wanted drives done. We could get up to 8" tonight and tommrrow but some say only D-1" well see. I wish there was more snow to go with this cold but its middle of jan and I have had about 30" of snow total so far average around 65" so its not like its been a snowless winter. Think feb and march will bring tons of snow:D
  10. xlr8

xlr8 Senior Member

It is slow here to . Last year at this time I had been out 12 times, this year 4.5 times as last storm only allowed me to plow 1/2 my accounts i.e. 3" min. Good things come to those who wait
  11. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Once again, Central Ohio was bypassed again last night. Next chance, Saturday! We'll just keep our fingers crossed. 1 plow, 3 salts so far.