1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another Video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Jan 30, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Ok, heres another video from 2 nights ago. I havent had time to add music or titles to it yet.
    CATION, Video may contain abusive operators and should be viewed only by mature adults!
    I made the mistake of not putting that disclaimer on my last video.

2. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

Impressive! You have a great arsenal of equipment. How many commercial lots do you do? Also do you plow any residentials?
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Whats the matter with you guys!!! Youre acting like hooligans!! LOL
    Nice vid man, probably the best one so far. That sequence with the skidsteers is nice, you can tell those guys arent amateur operators.
  4. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Sweet Video!
  5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I dont have the sheet in front of me, but Id say we have about 35-40 comercial accounts. A couple of them are large parking lots. We dont do any residentials, except for the bosses drive and then we let all the operators do theres if they want. Its kinda fun when we do go to do driveways and we pull in with the wheel loader and take one swipe and where done, people kinda look at us funny, lol.
  6. Silentroo

Silentroo Senior Member

Liked the first video as well. Lived in town for 20 years Graduated from MSU in earily 90's and do not recognize where you are plowing???? I know a lot has changed but????
  7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Silentroo, The pickups where working on a lot just west of playmakers, and the skidsteers where downtown at the professinal building, its the tall white one with all the small square windows, just to the north of the dike, and the dam.
  8. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I like the choice of AC/DC in the first video. I request Metallica "Seek and Destroy" for this one.
  9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I'll see what I can do for the music on this one, if anyone else has any suggestions tell me. I dont have the editing software on my computer here, but its on my dads at his place, so I will try to get some tunes put on it this weekend when I have some time.

UNISCAPE Member

At Least You Put The Caution This Time......i Am Still Trying To Figure Out Why There Are No Pusher Boxes......you Would Only Need HaLF The Equipment To Beat On.....:)
  11. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Iv been trying to convince the boss to get us a couple of pushers for years. I want one 10' for the skid, and a 14' for my 924. It aint snowing enough latly though, so why bother spending money.
  12. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

who ever is driving the dumptruck sounds like hes flouring it when he backs up.. awsome video. nice equipment.
  13. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

hes not flooring it, its got the 6.0 in it, it takes some Rs with all that wait on her.
  14. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

Is the dumptruck 4x4?
  15. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Those trucks look great! It looks like you guys have way too much fun.:D
  16. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

Very cool videos so far . Its nice to see somebody getting a chance to use there equipment.:) I know you got a lot of slack from people on the first video , so maybe the music for this one should be "cowboys from hell":drinkup: Keep up the good work ,some of us appreciate it.
  17. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Nice video.

For what it is worth, Firefox seems to hang on your videos. I looked at a few others on Putfile and no problems.
  18. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

yes, the dump truck is 4x4
  19. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Oddly the thing that stood out in that video for me, was the Bobcat bucket on a john deere.
  20. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I loved the video. Really makes me want a Vplow also. Nice job!!