1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another use for my telehandler.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SNOWLORD, May 9, 2011.

1. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Placed the concrete with boom, then boomed out and finished rite out of the bucket. These things are darn handy.
    [​IMG]

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I see your getting the bar ready for the big PS party. Great idea, how do you like the Bobcat?

3. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Yes the floor in the bar area was not what we wanted so we tore it out the other night and put down plastic, foam, heat tubes, and poured it today, made kind of a mess but in the long run will be alot nicer. I really like the bobcat telehandler have owned it for a year or so, it was used but got it cheap, and I tell ya I would never be without one again.

4. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Do u use it in snow. I found a really small jcb I like All wheel steer

5. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Yes we use it for snow, they are handy. I built a 5 yard bucket for it and I can load trucks with snow as fast as a wheel loader.

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Yea we have 3 of them, 2 large and one small....they are very very handy

7. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

How much stick does that have? I used to own 6 that i rented out but as the economy shitted I sold them off one by one, but I had JCB and Lull. They sure are handy, however my 25k pound taylor is even more handy-er

8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

But is it as fast as a blower......

9. loaderplower93

loaderplower93 Member

what model is that you have snowlord?

10. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I believe its a 623.