1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another snowless week in boston!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Jan 16, 2006.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

The forecast is again snowless for us, perhaps some rain thursday into friday! We pulled out 40' of arborvitaes 40 ' of chainlink fence last week, working in tee shirts????????????????
  2. bingermann

bingermann Member

We are winter watering.

There has been so little snow here that I have had to winter water all my shrubs on my commercial accounts. They forcasted 3-6 for us today and we only got a trace?!?!? GO BRONCOS!
  3. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Please, we've had enough snow.
  4. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I wanted to mow the lawn the other day.:p

the snow will come................
    All at once :dizzy:
  5. Rappa

Rappa Member

WE HAVE???
  6. andcon83

andcon83 Senior Member

Don't feel bad Boston...Up here in central Maine and the rain washed away most of the snow to grass. North of here they had 36" but we get 6". I go out and get a job working for the town, buy a pick-up to plow my 15 driveways and now no Overtime or x-tra pocket cash. This sucks...
    LET IT SNOW!!!
  7. lawn king

holding off on anything new!

I was going to snap up a new cutting edge as i only have an inch and a quarter left! I think i will hold off for now, 5 straight weeks of nothing! :realmad:
  8. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

lawn king.....wat did you pull the 40' of arborvitaes out with???
  9. lawn king

A cat 277 track machine.
  10. PAGE2004

PAGE2004 Senior Member

HEY - Next time ya run into some more arborvitaes ( anysize and shape ) let me know - I'm always in the market for more "privacy barriers " in the yard here.

I live in Plymouth , Ma. and I can have the holes ready for ya !

11. lawn king

Had i known i would have loaded them on your truck, i figure there were at least #8 10 footers and the ground was soft!
  12. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like we may finally get something monday night, would not count on it being all snow but we can only hope. There is a chance!

Do outdoor work while we can, this won't last, come febuary the snow will finally make a comeback, Iam sure of it.