1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another snow attachment link

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by xtreem3d, Jan 13, 2008.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Not something new, check out a fisher.

3. xtreem3d

yes, fisher, boss, daniels........sorry...i meant new manufacturer i found making trip edge skidsteer plows

4. xtreem3d

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I go past their shop several times a week. I had no idea what they even produced until I saw a semi pulling out of their lot with a load of skid steer attachments. I've heard they've got great prices so they're worth checking out.

6. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Virnig has been around for along time, they make quality stuff I have 3 96" snowbuckets,2 graderbars,1 Ublade, and a set of pallet forks from them.

Just saw CAMDENS post you can't buy direct you have to find a dealer which isn't hard almost any skidsteer dealer is a dealer.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Before working for Sno-Way, I spent 25 years in the skid steer loader attachment industry. I was a manufacturers representative for several years and represented Virnig in Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. In terms of quality, the are the best IMO. Plus their prices are very competitive. They did not have the snow plows when I was working with them and I have not seen one first hand. However, knowing what I know about Virnig, I would buy one sight unseen!