1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another r/c track built

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by magnatrac, Aug 18, 2008.

1. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Well my brother and I put my L175 to work this weekend. We built another r/c track. This time it was for a local club called the mid michigan dirt diggerz. Sorry we didn't get any pics of the machine working but I hope you like the pics. The club is supposed to put down the tubing that lines the track and you'll be able to see the shape of the track a lot better once thats down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice work again man. do you bring the soil in? if so how much do you use for a job like that?

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice work man, is there anyway you can take a vid of the cars in action?:salute:

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah that's awsome. What do you use for equipment to make them?

5. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

We use a new holland L175 skid loader or a new holland tc45 tractor to do the heavy work and then everything else is donw with rakes and shovels. After a jump is shaped then it gets tamped with a plate compactor. There was a lot of dirt on site already but we added 80 yards to the track. I'd say in total there is close to 500 yards of dirt in this track.