1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

another question for you

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by mike33087, Nov 14, 2006.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

when you give someone a written estimate for what it will cost to plow their driveway and shovel the walks, do you usually follow up with them after like a week of not hearing from them or do you just assume that they dont want your business and leave it alone. I really have been questioning calling a few people back cause i need the drives but im not sure if im making the right approach.

2. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I do a follow up to make sure they got the quote in the mail. or atleast thats my excuse

3. SLLNorth

SLLNorth Member

Follow up on every estimate you give, it can't hurt!!

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Mike,

Follow up on it.Just give them a call and say hello just wanted to make sure you got your estimate it is really getting close to time I am only taking on a few new customers so that I can be sure and give good service so If you are interested please let me know asap so I can put you on my list or if not so I can fill your spot.

RCGM
    Brad