1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another Plowing Video Of Mine.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MileHigh, Jun 22, 2009.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Hope you guys like this one.:drinkup: It soon should be able to stream in better definition.
    <object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q5Ed4CEHBOo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q5Ed4CEHBOo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

2. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

I cant wait any longer. PS the music goes along great.

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

cool vid......makes me a little exicited for winter, I used to hate winter before I started doing snow removal.

4. MileHigh

Thanks guys.

Been thinking about the business side of things a lot lately.

5. MileHigh

dang,

I guess you guys can't stand the techno music :eek:

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Awesome video man.

7. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Good job on the video. I could do without the "Predator view" :D but it was well done.

8. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

What's funny is when these are fun to watch right now when it's 80 and sunny... in a couple more months when we are all a$$ deep in snow.. it's not so much fun at 3am to see this view of the plowing after 3 days straight.

9. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great video, nice truck, and hope you have another good year.

10. MileHigh

:drinkup:

I don't like that view as much as I did when I was making the vid.

No, what's funny is: Me plowing for 20 hours...coming home, tired as hell, trying to watch my footage of plowing. More ridiculous than funny.

Thanks Boss.

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great vid blade.....what ever type of el-nino develops this winter ur going to do well. I think nov-dec will be rockin in denver and march and april.....ur def going to have a busy year:drinkup:

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

nice work man! I like the two trucks pushing side by side, not a lot of peoples videos have that.

13. MileHigh

Tim.

Bastardi is saying a big winter for the northeast...but he's also saying that the el-nino is supposed to die off by winter for my area.

Either way...I'm pretty confident...according to the history books, snow always finds it's way to Denver. :nod:

What's funny is...

The only reason why I got that footage of the two trucks was because I saw it in another plow vid.. ;)

14. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Oh yeah? Like what?

15. MileHigh

Like handling more work..that's what.

:nod:

16. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

Hey BladeScape I just put two and two together...

I believe I sent you a comment on your Youtube videos last week - from Baystater116?

For some reason the video you posted here isn't working right now but I'll try again later.

Steve

17. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Can I work with you if I move back out there?

18. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I should have video taped me plowing 26" of snow last winter.

19. gkm

gkm Senior Member

very nice looks like some heavy wet stuff in there. We'll take it

20. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Has JDDave seen this? It's his cup of tea, apparently.