1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another plow video

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by grandview, Dec 27, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This is from Christmas Eve.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXCtv7XfhwY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXCtv7XfhwY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Lucky You! Barely saw a Flurry.

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

4. sailscall01

sailscall01 Member

Nice job.. Love the Jimmy Buffett music hence the subtitle:salute:

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good

6. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

looks like a nice easy job, those are the good ones when you can windrow all one way.

good job

7. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Looks easy

OK that one looks easy, if you don't mind me asking how much do you get for a lot like that in NY?

8. grandview

That is only the front there's a side about one and a half times bigger .The whole thing takes about 25 minutes . I do only seasonal.

9. svelasquez

svelasquez Member

I'm sitting here in NJ licking my chops at how much snow you have. I, on the other hand, am on day three of rain! :realmad: It's my first season; just got back from having a light bar installed and I can't buy a snowflake yet! Love the music. Video looks good!

Happy New Year!

10. iflyhelis

iflyhelis Member

That was nice & easy for you, kind-of-laid-back aye?

What is with the black&white video? or is my computer screwing up?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  11. grandview

Lets see. Black truck ,black wipers and white snow! I guess it's is a black and white video!:D

12. iflyhelis

iflyhelis Member

Christ! I thought I would have seen just a little bit of color! Damnit!

Next time I am out, I'll show you what I have to contend with.. It is my only one & I will do it via my camera phone if there is enough light for it to see.

It really is the worst Night-Mare, but you know what? It is a challenge to do... & I love it! Especially when you are there for the duration of the storm & someone gets stuck & are looking for help!

So! I wasn't bashing your video... I was just curious if my PC was messed-up!

I've been doing alot of software upgrades over here with all 4 of my computers, & did find some problems with those Bastards at Microsoft causing me to lose critical data.

None-the less, They suck!

Later,

Kurt

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2007
  13. grandview

Here's the other one.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaIPkSmxjkg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaIPkSmxjkg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

14. SnowMP

SnowMP Junior Member

Looks good. Have you ever thought about giving the dumpster a gental nug out of the way so you can do a straight pass or would that damage the plow? I just bought my first plow (8'-MM2) so I'm not sure just seems like it would be a lot cleaner job. I'm not trying to be a wise ass but that's something I probably would try if it would slide on the snow easily. If you have tried it and it didn't work let me know. It might save me a headache.
    Thanks

15. grandview

That dumpster is on the grass and the parking lot is junk ,all broken up.And with the snow pushed out people don't park by it.

16. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice Video There Gv That Lot Cleans Up Nice Is There A Coat Of FF On The Whole Thing?:d

17. SnowMP

SnowMP Junior Member

Sorry, it looked like the lot spanned between the buildings. Guess I should watch it again!