1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another one part 2

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Nov 7, 2009.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Snow Plow Contracts

Begin November 1, 2009 & End April 10, 2010

By the month is best for me but mostly for you. If it snows alot in one month I not only am there taking care of your location but I am maintaining it so it doesn't get overly filled with snow during the course of a storm. By the time contracts are ok but now I will be adding a snow storm limit to the amount that is being pushed per time. There will be no waiting in between storms ever again because of the thaw freeze factor that can ruin snow plows. Snow plowing for an average house hold is between $800.00 to $1000.00 per year, the alternative for you is shoveling or snow blowing and it gets pretty cold out there so maybe you should let Bill's Snow Plowing take away the hassel......

Monthly Contracts Include

Per Storm Plowings

(1) Plowing Before 7AM

(1) Plowing Before 4 PM

If you call for Extra plowing between these hours

an additional charge of $25.00 per time will be

added to your bill My Cell Number is

Please don't leave a voice mail I never check them just call back in a few minutes

I keep a monthly record of all visits to your

location with time and dates sent with your

bill each month - Thank You

If you decide that monthly is good for you then this is the price for an average driveway per month. 0-300 feet $225.00 a month. If your driveway is straight in and out and longer than this the price may stay the same. But if there are ruts, and dips and other problems with your driveway the price will go up. I run a very quality business and don't want to ruin my truck or plow because of people not keeping up with their driveway or its appearance.

Salting Available Upon Request & Extra Price

By The Time Plowing

24 Hour Service

Plowing will be done at 1 foot of snow if it snows 3 feet in one day that is 3 times the pay - If your paying $25.00 per time it will be $75.00 per storm. For this service I only except Cash due at the end of plowing session............................................

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

:laughing: WTF..... thats a good one
  3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Well this guy made me :laughing::laughing::laughing:
  4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, nice ad. Call my cell phone but don't leave a message. roflmao That's like saying call my cell phone when you want service, but I will not answer and will not come out if you leave a message.
  5. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

i gotta start taking notes.. i guess this is how its done
  6. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Guess that means he pays taxes...
  7. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

I love these idiots.
  8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

What's so funny? Looks good to me.