1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another North Carolina storm 3/1/09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Banksy, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Here are some pics of our 2 inch storm. Areas west got a lot more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

my old boss lives in concord and he made a killing on the storm. he moved there a few years back and brought a couple of plows with him just in case for these little hitters and he is like I make 4 to 5 times as much here per storm. I was like yeah because it only snows there once a year. He said it was fun to get out there and push the white stuff again. That is why he moved. He was tired of plowing snow for 20 years and just wanted to do landscaping year around.

5. FORDV10

FORDV10 Member
    from CT.

I am thinking about moving south esp. the Carolina's Im guessing I should bring my plow with me?

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Yes. If you move to N Carolina, we could use your help.

7. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

Nice pics. In the second one, how'd you get the driver's side truck light and the passenger side plow light to work? :confused:

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

great pics bansky.....thats 2 pushes this year for u...congrats....that storm was great up and down the east coast:drinkup:

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

move me in I will help ya out lol

10. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

congrats bansky nice pics :drinkup:

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Something is still messed up with the wiring. It doesn't affect anything while driving as long as the plow is angled to the left. It is annoying though.

Thanks Nick. This was a great winter for us.

12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

13. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video and pic's. I have to ask how many guys down there have plows? I know it does snow sometimes but therecan't be too many guys set up to push. Does everyone want to get plowed out or do they just wait for it to melt? I know these are basic dumb questions but im curious !!! With the right stom I am sure you guys can cash in payup

Good luck, shaun

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Some places want to be plowed at 1 inch even if it will be gone the next day or that night. I saw maybe a dozen plows all day. I guess that's why I get $100 an hour. 11 hours on the first storm and 13 hours on this one. Ray Grimes was looking for more help too. If you don't mind traveling a little bit, give him a shout and see if he can use you. He's great to work with.