1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another NOB V question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by hbrady, Feb 9, 2016.

1. hbrady

hbrady Senior Member

Every time I run in scoop mode I retract to straight as I approach bank. When I back up my right blade is always retracted back way further than left. I have to go all the way back to full scoop to even them out. It's like right side has no resistance. Normal?

2. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

No. My Western MVP doesn't do that, and I use scoop mode most of the time. Even when I plow into frozen piles it won't flatten. May have to adjust a relief valve. If your plow is new, have the desler adjust it.

If it just started happening, make sure you don't have a leaking hose. Check your fluid level.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

lift the plow, go from V to scoop, do the wings travel in sync? One faster than the other?

4. hbrady

hbrady Senior Member

Good question :D I'll hook it up and test tomorrow.

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Every V I have seen from Fisher the left wing has been a touch faster.

6. hbrady

hbrady Senior Member

I'll take a video tomorrow of the behavior

7. R&J Whitetails

R&J Whitetails Member
    from ND

My boss v is faster on the left side now. I put one new smart lock cylinder on about a month ago and used it one time like that and put the other new one on last week and noticed the one I put on last week is slower (right side). The seemed to travel even before I put smart lock cylinders on