1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by DOGHOUSE, Oct 20, 2005.

DOGHOUSE Member
    from Alaska

Hello all and Greetings,
    Just wanted to say Thanks for having a site like this. I've been looking through here for a couple of days and have gotten alot of interesting info. from you pros out there. It's nice to know that good info. is at my fingertips.
    I have just recently gotten my bus. lic. for doing plow and sand here in Alaska ( but have been doing it for myself a couple of years ) and would very much like to get in touch with anyone ( pro or newbie ) here as well. Thanks again for your fantastic site and great input.

2. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

Welcome to the site. If you go up above to "Members List" you can do a search for "Alaska" and find your friendly competition. Pretty neat huh?:waving:
  3. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Another great feature. as you may have already discovered, is the "search" button. The wealth of information (both recent and later date) that the guys on this site have provided is unbelievable. Welcome and good plowing!
  4. bgjj

bgjj Junior Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but member list you can only search for name ( ID) not location
  5. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Hello doghouse, I`m new to the forum myself, Have a friend that was stationed up there years ago when he was in the army. Said he loved it there He loved fishing. said it snowed alot. You must keep real gbusy plowing. Hope to see alaska myself some day. good luck,and hope to talk to you again:salute:
  6. winkhink

winkhink Junior Member
    from Alaska

I'm another newbe out of Eagle River Alaksa, hope to see you around