1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another new Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PremierLand, Oct 25, 2006.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I needed another truck for snow. So I picked up a 06 2500HD with an 8ft Western. Brand spankin new for 24k out the door with the plow. Cant beat that.
  2. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

very nice Mark
  3. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

nice looking truck.
  4. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

sweet deal.. looks just like your old one
  5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Very sharp looking truck. Congrats and hope you make lots of $$$$ with it!
  6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

7. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

GEEZ...nice truck man. When i "need another truck for plowing" we just hunt for for an old '73-'87 Chevy 3/4-1ton, PAY CASH and im on my way. LOL Good luck with it. You can't go wrong with a BOWTIE.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  8. PremierLand

from detroit

9. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Nice truck!:nod: wesport Gonna put any LEDs or strobes on it?
  10. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

very nice, i finally jumped on the chevy bandwagon after a few fords and will probably never go back
  11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

looks sweet good luck plowing :drinkup:
  12. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Any reason you switch to Chev, from that ford? I'm a GM man myself, just wonder if there was any reasoning behind it.
  13. PremierLand

from detroit

I am a chevy man, Ive had fords and dodges. and still own a ford, two actually, but I had a chevy last year and it never let me down, and I needed another truck so chevy was an easy choice.
  14. PremierLand

from detroit

Wheres the snow, im ready.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2007
  15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's a nice little fleet you got goin' there. Looks great. I remember your old truck when I first came on this site. I hope you make lot's of payup this year!
  16. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck and sweet deal wonder what the dealer smoked that day :D good luck with it
  17. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

You've come a long way Mark. Looks nice...keep up the good work.:salute:
  18. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Looks like your doing something right. Nice fleet...cant go wrong with a Chevy! Looks like you turned too tight & knocked the F350 body into the trailer a couple times LOL:p
  19. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Very Shap Truck Ilove The Red Good Move With The Western Plow I Hope You Make Our Well This Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

You got a GREAT deal on that truck. Just priced out a 07 GMC and I can get it for about 25 grand. I tried to get them to include the plows in that price but the just laughed at me. They really dont want to foot the bill for 8 grand in plows.

Nice choice on the color