1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another NEW Kage product!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kristin Stephan, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

So I am willing to bet that a large majority of you that do snow removal also do landscape maintenance in the summer. I would like to introduce to you Kage's newest product the Wheel Kaddy. This sulky will blow away any that you have used in the past.

Check out the link below to start seeing the advantages of adding a Wheel Kaddy to your fleet this season.

http://kageinnovation.com/newpages/kaddy_system.php

We will have a video up soon, I will post again when it is live.

2. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Cost?

Who do I get one from?

3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I'd be willing to bet it's overpriced. :rolleyes:

4. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

We'll see, I'll be trying one.

Not like Jungle Wheels were worth a crap. I had more problems with them last year than all the previous years combined. I don't know how many bearings were replaced and warrantied, and how many tires wore out as well and were warrantied.

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That's pretty cool.

6. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I Don't Think its Weight Rated for a Guy Your Size.......:whistling:......:waving:

7. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Looks like it would be hard to back up straight. My sulky is ridged mounted to the mower and the wheels pivot 360 degrees.

8. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Can you get one with a lazy boy recliner?

9. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Correct

Your 100% correct, also a danger to the operators IMO.... we have used Jungle wheels before on both our WB units and removed them for the safety of my operators..... we also went with the ridged mount and 360 swivel wheels and foam filled them... operators like them much better and they are far safer in my opinion.

Kage sulkly does however looks like a much better unit then the Jungle wheels, we had many problems with ours falling apart as well.

This new Kage will still have safety and handling issues with turning while operator is backing up mower..

My advice, try one out before you buy... most good dealers can arrange product demos

10. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

The best thing I did was sell my walk behind with the jungle wheels installed, and upgrade to a stander. I appreciate the design aspect of this unit though....well thought out for those who use them.

11. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

We foam filled our wheels and we all needed knee surgery at the end of the season :laughing:

12. extremepusher

extremepusher Senior Member
    from west mi

they were around $550 last month when i called.

13. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Considering how much a Velke or Jungle Wheels cost now, that doesn't seem to bad of a deal for what you're getting! It would be neat if Kage came out with a rigid mount version of that for hydro WB's to make reversing easier