1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another new Guy

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WLC3, Feb 9, 2003.

1. WLC3

WLC3 Junior Member

Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I am basically new to the plowing world so I hope you don't mind me standing back and taking it all in. I am from Pa. and have been using a 1988 chevy S10 pickup with western plow since buying it all new in 88. last year bought a 2002 Dakota and am now told can't install a plow assembly as 1996 was the last year for Dakota installations. How about it does anyone have any info for me as I would like to get back into plowing again? Any info would be greatly appreciated !! Nice meeting all of you and you have a great site.:waving:

2. paul soccodato

paul soccodato Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite:waving:

3. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 Member

welcome to plowsite too:waving: Don't have any info on the Dakota though. Should have stayed with chevy!:D I am sure someone will have an answer for you on here though, lots of info

4. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite.:waving:

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

call your dodge dealer. ROberts dodge in Meriden, CT sold a 2002 dakota ex cab off their lot this year with one of the fisher 7' plows on it. see what the outfitter guide has to offer for you.

Jay

6. Plow Dak

Plow Dak Member
    from Maine

Oh yes they do

Welcome to Plowsite.
    Fisher lists plows and mounts for your Dak.
    Why did they say no ??? Was it a warranty issue ???? :nono:

Mike

7. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Welcome to PlowSite, WLC3. I checked the following websites:

Fisher - couldn't find any info, but note Plow Dak and snowplowjay's responses
    Boss - 2000 was the last year listed
    Blizzard - nothing listed
    Snoway - showed a plow for a 2002 Dodgo Dakota

Mick

8. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to plow site:waving:

I talked to a guy who traded in his 99 Dakota Ext. cab s.b. on a full size Chevy. He had a 6'9" Sno-way on it, and said it worked great.

9. WLC3

Welcome to PlowSite, Great place to be!!

Mick, You beat me again.

WLC3, Sno-way is your best bet.

And when your wife hollers at ya about being addicted to PlowSite,...... Tell her it beats sitting in the coffe shop!!!!!