1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Another new dogg

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by 1fast432, Dec 4, 2009.

1. 1fast432

1fast432 Member

First plow,got it cheaper than most used plows I found. Hope to put it to work soon. Thanks Cannon equipment!!!!!!ussmileyflag

2. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

nice so wish i would of bought the V-blade for my truck.
  3. 1fast432

1fast432 Member

The price wasn't that much more. If I were going to do alot of plowing thats what I would have bought.ussmileyflag
  4. rgnesda

rgnesda Junior Member

What model is that plow? Where did you get it from? How much $ ?

There are 2 snow dogg dealers that have been posting ads on craigslist in our area. They seem to have good prices.

How do you like the attachment system?
  5. 1fast432

1fast432 Member

It's the hd75.Ran me just over $3500.00 otd and got it at Cannon equipment in Macomb Mi. near Sterling Heights.
  6. rgnesda

rgnesda Junior Member

Did you install it or did they ?
  7. 1fast432

1fast432 Member

They installed it.
  8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

looks great but why not the 8'
  9. 1fast432

1fast432 Member

All I'm doing is driveways this year. I'll put wings on it next year if I get some commercial lots.
  10. Nelsen

Nelsen Member

Yeah, if the wings r readyby next season!? I've been waiting on a backdrag blade for a year and a half now....although Scott from Buyers has somewhat assured us the wings and the blade will be ready for next season.

We'll c. But, yeah, on thaqt truck I would have definately gone bigger and heavier.
  11. Nick Estes

Nick Estes Member

Love the setup cant wait until next spring plan on buyin a new truck and plow, & its either gonna be the ex80snowdogg or the 8ft contractor grade western
  12. mcdevi90

mcdevi90 Junior Member
    from nj

nice plowww