1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

another national maintenance company

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by buckwheat_la, Apr 23, 2010.

1. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

anyone have experience with Level 1 Maintenance out of Toronto? are they related to the Level 1 Maintenance that has been so talked about on here? They have contacted me to do some 7-11 quotes in the area, and i have already had a bunch of other lawn companies phone and ask if i know of them. They are on a 45 day pay period (which i don't particularly like) but their contract seems simple enough.

2. buckwheat_la

so upon further research these are the same guys that operate out of the states. UMMM they really seem to have some mixed reviews/opinions about this company. They are sending me info today.

3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

A few years ago I looked at some properties they were managing (they arent anymore), their prices for snow were way too low.

4. buckwheat_la

so a UPDATE for those who care, had a meeting with most of the major maintenance companies around here about LEVEL 1, and we all agreed to have me do a quote and give them a try, well i drove around and talked to all the clients, worked out the costs, phoned them today to submit everything (today is the day they wanted it by) and they have already AWARDED THE CONTRACT!!! LMFAO. I hope they contracted one of the "hacks" in the region, i am going to enjoy watching this this fold out.

5. big acres

big acres Senior Member

That's damn professional of them.